We hope you love your fabulous new eyelashes!
To keep your lashes looking fuller for longer there are a few rules you need to follow….
1. Please keep lashes away from water, steam and extreme heat for the first 24 hours
2. Be gentle with your eyes – avoid rubbing them, your extensions have been attached using a medical grade glue. Do not pull them as this will only damage your natural lashes.
3. The natural function of eyelashes is to protect the eye from dirt and debris. In addition, our skin natural secretes oil which is one of the biggest factors causing premature extension loss as it can break down the adhesives. Regular cleaning to remove dirt, debris and oils is not only essential to retaining your extensions but also to maintaining lash hygiene and avoiding increased sensitivity. We retail a recommended Lash Cleanser but if not available water can be used as an alternative. Please see below for cleaning instructions.
4. Brush your lashes at least once a day to maintain consistent direction and prevent tangling as they grow.
5. Do not perm or curl lashes after application, this can break the extension and damage your natural lashes
6. Do not apply mascara, liquid/crayon/gel eyeliner as they are all oil based products and will inevitably break down the adhesive casing the extensions to fall off. This can also prevent proper cleaning and leaves you at risk of infection.
7. Avoid using creams, oils, facial cleansers on the eye area as this will break down the adhesive.
8. On average we naturally lose 2-5 natural lashes per eye, per day. Therefore refills are recommended every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes full. Book Online Above.
• If you have a cleanser: dispense a small amount and work the solution through the lashes from root to tip with the wands/brush provided. Otherwise skip to the next step.
• Rinse lashes thoroughly with cool or warm water.
• Using a clean, dry towel gently pat the lashes with your eyes closed to remove excess water (DO NOT RUB LASHES)
• Gently brush through the lashes with a clean mascara wand first downwards with eyes closed and then upwards with eyes open.
• Either leave lashes to dry naturally or you can use a hairdryer on a cool setting only.